MAC'S is happy to assist you with curbside pickup when you order online or by phone. Here's how it works:
- Order online at MACSHARDWARE.COM and select the box for Curbside Pickup at checkout.
- You can also place your order by phone.
- When your order is complete you'll receive an Email/Text/Phone Call telling you it's ready.
- Park in one of our curbside parking spots, and call us when you arrive.
- Our staff will bring your order out and load it into your trunk.
What To Expect When Calling In An Order
- Orders cannot exceed $200.
- Orders cannot include power tools or outdoor power equipment.
- Within 45 minutes, our customer sales associate will call you back to verify that all items are stocked and update you on the total cost of your order.
- This is when you will provide the store with your credit card information for processing the transaction.
- Your receipt will be attached to your order when we place it in your vehicle.
What To Expect When Picking Up Your Order
- Call the store when you arrive.
- You will need to verify your identity, so please bring valid photo ID. (For phone-in orders you will need to verify your credit card information and matching valid photo ID)
- Our customer sales associate will load your items into your trunk. Your receipt will be taped to your order.
* For our commercial customers:
We are unable to offer over-the-phone ordering or curbside pickup using your Blue Tarp account.