We're committed to supporting our community during this unprecedented time & will be making changes as the COVID-19 outbreak evolves. Find the most up-to-date store information here.
We Care About You
Like pharmacies, grocery stores & hospitals, hardware stores are an "essential business." Our dedicated team is working hard to bring you what you need.
Need something specific? Have a question? Call us & we"ll do our best to help. We"ll get through this together.
Curbside Pickup Now Available
Because your health and safety are our biggest priorities, we are offering over-the-phone ordering and curbside pickup*. Here's how it works:
- Call your local MAC'S and tell us what you'd like to order.
- Park in one of our curbside parking spots, and call us when you arrive.
- Our staff will bring your order out and load it into your trunk.
What To Expect When Calling In An Order
- Orders cannot exceed $200.
- Orders cannot include power tools or outdoor power equipment.
- Within 45 minutes, our customer sales associate will call you back to verify that all items are stocked and update you on the total cost of your order.
- This is when you will provide the store with your credit card information for processing the transaction.
What To Expect When Picking Up Your Order
- Call the store when you arrive.
- You will need to verify your credit card information and matching valid photo ID through your car window.
- Our customer sales associate will load your items into your trunk. Your receipt will be taped to your order.
* For our commercial customers: We are unable to offer over-the-phone ordering and curbside pick up using your Blue Tarp account.
Here are the easiest and surest tips to help stave off the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Wash your hands often, for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water.
- Cover your coughs/sneezes.
- Maintain your personal space. Keep at least 6 feet from others.
- Sanitize frequently touched areas. (doorknobs, taps, etc.)
- If you need to go out, bring your own pen or other implements. The less we use communal things, the better for the time being.
- Of course, if you don't feel well, stay home. Have friends or family assist you and see a doctor if needed.
Remember that we care about you and want you to stay safe. We're always ready to help.
These unprecedented times require unprecedented community action & cooperation. We will get through this together & look forward to seeing you again.